How to plan a wedding day
Most of the problems and situations in which newlyweds have to be nervous on their wedding day arise from improper preparation for it and the lack of wedding timeline builder. The solemn and long - awaited day begins with an awakening, for which you need to take 30-60 minutes, depending on individual habits. And further training can take place according to various scenarios that the newlyweds will have to choose. Morning wedding timeline can be shared, separate or in the company of friends. Depending on this, the wedding day plan will differ.
How to plan a wedding day - useful tips
The wedding is an exciting event in the life of every girl. In order to properly plan the event and not miss anything when wedding timeline sign, you must consider the following nuances:
- The length of the daylight. If the wedding takes place in the summer, then you can start collecting later, at 9-10 o'clock, but in winter you will have to get up early (about six cheers) so that during the festive shooting the photographer does not work in complete darkness.
- The size of the city. If the wedding takes place in a multimillion-dollar metropolis, more time (1-2 hours) must be spent on the road, considering traffic jams.
- Weather conditions. If the street is warm, then you can organize more events on the street, but in winter it is better to spend the overwhelming amount of time indoors.
- On them in the plan you can take about an hour. This time will be needed, if, for example, the bride forgets the bouquet at home, the photo shoot is delayed, God forbid the dress will break, etc.
The main thing, when planning wedding itinerary, is to consider the time on the road and the holding of events at locations.
What should be included in the plan: key steps
Here is an example typical wedding timeline script:
- Training camp, photo shoot "bride's morning." All this happens in the morning, about 3-5 hours before the time of registration.
- The road from the house of the groom and bride to the registry office. In large cities, you need to take more time to this stage, otherwise there is a risk of getting into traffic and being late.
- Wedding or painting. The average duration of the wedding is 1 hour, paintings - 20 minutes. You can combine these two events, first registration, then marriage in the church.
- Photo shoot. It is better to leave it until 3 o'clock, considering also the time on the road to the restaurant.
- Usually lasts about 5 hours.
- Delivery of guests to houses (if desired) - it takes about 2-3 hours.
Of course, the groom and bride can add some details to the evening wedding timeline at their discretion.